BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What happened today

Today, Standard Six students had to attend a English talk.
Well, the English talk was smooth.The talk wasn't boring because I love English the most.
Well, the teacher who gives speech to us isn't friendly.But I know she isn't like that because we were noisy and not respecting her just now.
She said that she is going to tell our headmistress that we did not behave ourselves.
At the end, she didn't.She always repeat and repeat that she knows our headmistress.
Finally, at 11:30a.m.,we went back to our classroom.
When we were going back, Madam Tan asked us to go back from the back.Our class monitors asked us to follow them. It was a hard decision to choose which one.Well, at the end, I choose the back.
When we were at our classroom, our monitor(girl)was mad. She shouted at us and said:"6K,you all must follow the monitor whenever what happened."
So, one of the boys was angry because Madam Tan asked us to go from the back, not us....
He shouted at our monitor(girl) at scolded her.
She was in a bad mood....She cried...
I hope that my monitor won't have a big pressure doing this job.

0 comments: