Now I know u hate me. Okay, fine~
You told one of my friend that I'm a bad student because I say bad words...Yup, I say bad words about 10 in one day, but that doesn't mean I'm not a good student.
How about you? You are so good in anything, i mean at the bad side...like,you like to argue with your bffs...But at the end, you lose..You are a major LOSER!!!!
This is like HAHA, you know...? What a loser... You act like you are really very fierce, but at the end..What happened? You LOSE...
And by the way, you like to chase boys and hit them, I tell you, it is so ugly...
Girls are born to be genius, not those cheap cheap one, okay?
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Are you nuts?
Posted by KatieHui. at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment