Yesterday went for basketball practise..
Haiz~ I juz hate that fat guy in JR 1D..that damn moron..
He said like we guys juz know how to be noisy and dun know how to play a BALL!
Come on! If we really dun know how to ply, then u guys also~ Because JR 1D is in front of JR 1E!
Stupid!!
But it was happy going to Oldtown with CJ,WC,Angie,Enji and Thong~
But i was being laughed by some indians!! All because enji's fault...!arghhh!
but why they laughed at me? maybe because i reali look like a stupid person..haa..
Then went to ply basketball loo!! stupid school~ Nt enough place still nid to share with others..
stupid la~~Haiz..Boys kept on using our ball...nxt time nid to bring more basketballs..
Wei Chee,Me and Teak Yhean VS Brandon, Angie and Thong..
I thought my group will win...haiz~ because stubborn me didnt move when teak yhean asked me to go thr...but he also xiao lo...I asked him to pass to wei chee...Too bad Brandon that group won..
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Basketball ^^
Posted by KatieHui. at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment